About Aquilia Health
AQUILIA HEALTH is an international healthcare company. Based on rich experience in the international healthcare industry and operational management of healthcare facilities, we develop innovative business concepts, models and service lines.
We act internationally and combine the best industry practice, trends and international market intelligence, to either create new concepts and projects or implement new ideas and solutions into already existing structures.
We form business development strategies and release them on selected international markets.
Our team has been successfully implementing and releasing various international projects and initiatives for a long period of time. Respectively, we gained solid international expertise that enabled us to apply cross-cultural management into our business and better understand various project needs.
- market research, studies and briefs
- identification of international trends
- business development strategies and tactics
- industry´s best practise
- medical and operational concepts
- service line development
- feasibility studies
- adaptation of innovative models to market(s)
- financial modelling
- stakeholder management
- commercial negotiations
- business design and structure
- project management
- construction contractor
- shareholder role
- know how transfer
- growth strategies
- education & training
Smart Reha Overview
Smart rehabilitation is our unique and innovative rehabilitation concept that was developed based on the industry best-practice, former project experiences and leading trends in the field of rehabilitation.
Smart rehabilitation centre is an integrated medical facility with international standard care and interdisciplinary team providing patients with high-quality medical care, evidence-based treatments and leading medical equipment.
- 1.UNIQUE HOLISTIC CONCEPT
- 2.PATIENT- CENTERED APPROACH
- 3.INTEGRATION OF INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION STANDARDS
- 4.STRUCTURED, ORGANIZED AND DOCUMENTED REHABILITATION PROCESS
- 5.IMPLEMENTATION OF ADVANCED REHABILITATION TECHNOLOGIES