Managing director and general manager China
In 2020, Xinglong Zheng begins to lead the Chinese team to expand the Fresenius Vamed healthcare project in China. He is responsible for the decision-making and training of the Chinese team on all projects. The progress is promoted by his conducting on-site inspections and negotiations with industry parties and local governments over all projects.
- Managing Director and General Manager of Aquilia (Beijing) Health Management Co., Ltd. – 2020 until now
- Chief Representative of Ningbo Municipal Bureau of Commerce to Germany – 2018 until now
- Director of Lauenburg Economic Development Agency, Germany – 2016 until now
- Chief Representative of Fujian Provincial Department of Commerce to Germany – 2013-2016
- General Manager of Fuzhou Limingyingju Investment Co., Ltd. – 2010-2013
- General Manager of Weigangte (Xiamen) Stone Industry Co., Ltd. – 2003-2010
- Project Manager of German Federation of Chambers of Commerce (DIHK) Shanghai Office – 2002-2003
- Head of Business Department, China of Bonn Economic Promotion Agency Germany – 2000-2002
- Xinglong majors in Germanic Language and Literature and graduated from PLA University of Foreign Language.