Christian Schedl, MFin
Project Manager China
- Joined AQUILIA HEALTH in September 2020
- Graduated from Peking University where I gained extensive knowledge about China and the region as well as first-hand experience about Chinese culture and business practices.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing projects, communicating with project partners as well as documenting projects.
- PwC Austria – Consultant, Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services 2016 – 2018
- Responsible for planning and managing sub-projects consisting of up to 8 people
- Developed parts of the technical concept for the IFRS 9 transition of a bank with total assets of EUR 236 billion
- Developed business requirement documents and translated them into over 100 test cases for software implementation
- Designed a new peer group learning system within my team and held monthly lectures on recent business cases
- HOCHTIEF Infrastructure – Financial Controller (part-time) 2014 – 2016
- Performed variance analyses for construction projects with a contract value of up to EUR 182 million
- Redesigned the operational reporting process – reduced reporting time of project progress by 30%
- Peking University – Master of Finance – 2018 – 2020
- Vienna University of Economics and Business BSc. in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 2013 – 2016